BAEMIN now provides self pick-up service, allowing customers to place an order at participating restaurants via an app and pick up their food directly with restaurants when it is ready. By using BAEMIN's self-pickup service, you can now skip the line and avoid having to wait for your meal to be cooked at the restaurant.
Articles in this section
- BAEMIN operating time
- What is the maximum delivery distance from a restaurant?
- What is BAEMIN Partner restaurant?
- How can I change my order details after placing an order on the app?
- How does BAEMIN charge an order?
- Can Riders deliver food to my door or inside my office?
- Can I make many orders at the same time?
- Can I rate the order?
- How to make a special request in my order?